Junior High Catholic Golf League
When: April – May 2018
- Fridays after school – 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Where: Jim Ager Golf Course
- All schools practice and compete together
- 2 or 3 practices with 2 or 3 competitions between schools (weather permitting)
Who: Lincoln Catholic School 7th & 8th grade Girls and Boys
- Teams of Girls & Teams of Boys with 2 or more from each school
- Sign-up by February 16th, 2018 – ask your Athletic Director
Cost: $25 per athlete (Those who did not go out last year will receive a team t-shirt at no additional cost.)
Participating schools will be asked to help cover additional expenses based on number of participants. Any donations to the Lincoln Catholic Athletic League would be greatly appreciated in helping continue to offer this great opportunity for our kids at a low cost.
If interested, please email league director, Tony Arens – email@example.com
Options for Clubs:
- Use what you have
- Used clubs at Jim Ager Golf Course – $2 per club or 5 for $5
- Play It Again Sports – has used sets and will help fit student
Golf Program Coordinator: Steph Kolbas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 6th, 2018 Practice
- April 13th, 2018 Practice
- April 20th, 2018 Practice / Play
- April 27th, 2018 Competition / Shotgun 9 Holes
- May 4th, 2018 Competition / Shotgun 9 Holes
- May 18th, 2018 Competition / Shotgun 9 Holes / Awards
Information & Opportunities
U.S. Kids Lincoln Local Golf Tour for families.
Come join the fun!!! U.S. Kids Lincoln Spring Golf Tour offers a great place for kids ages 5-14 for the beginner and experienced player to develop and improve. Parent, grandparent, sibling or friend can caddy and walk with the golfer during the round. Yardages shortened for younger age divisions, registration tee gifts at every event, medals and pictures from the day! https://www.facebook.com/uskidsgolflincoln/
WIN a custom set of golf clubs!! A free raffle ticket will be entered into a drawing for all who play in at least 4 events and additional raffle tickets for each additional event played for a custom set of clubs for a girl and a boy!
Registration deadlines approaching!
For more information contact Tour Director: Steph Kolbas email@example.com 402-525-4176. Play in one or as many as you want. Here is a link to check out more details and register: http://www.uskidsgolf.com/tournaments/local/find-local-tour/497539/lincoln
Let me know if you have any questions. If anyone needs to reach me, I am available any time. My phone number and email are below. Thanks again for helping spread the word and working together!
Pius X Boys and Girls Golf Coach
Junior High Catholic Golf League Coordinator
U.S. Kids Local Spring Tour Director
Latest News & Results
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.